Mckay Tower’s 16th Floor Rooftop Deck and Lounge
Mckay Tower’s 16th Floor Rooftop Deck and Lounge is now open to all of our tenants! The Rooftop Deck and Lounge is also available for private parties and events. If you are looking to plan your next event in Downtown Grand Rapids, contact us today.
16th Floor Rooftop Deck and Lounge Rules and Regulations
- No fires or flames, including sparklers or any other fireworks.
- No sidewalk chalk on deck or walls.
- No smoking (this is a public area, which is covered by Michigan’s Smoke-Free Air Law).
- Maximum occupancy is 49; therefore, please limit your number of guests and assist with not exceeding this number.
- Please cleanup after your guests and remove any excess trash (including all food & drinks).
- Please re-secure the deck furniture when finished. If any additional items are brought (ie: chairs, tables, coolers), they must be removed that same evening.
- If the grill is utilized please turn off grill and replace grill cover.
- No children should be left unattended at any time.
- No animals are permitted.
- Please turn off all lights, the television and fireplace before leaving.
Click here to download the rooftop user agreement for tenants – To access the Rooftop Deck, one must have a Rooftop User Agreement on file.
Mckay Tower Rooftop Access Calendar For Reserved Events
If a date is reserved, access is not permitted